Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed By Accorhotels
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||21 Beachfront Villas, 16 Over-Water Villas|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Four outlets comprising an all day dining restaurant, pan-Asian cuisine restaurant in an over-water setting, casual BBQ beach dining venue and a cocktail bar|
|Other facilities||PADI 5 Star dive & water sports centre, Talise SPA, over-water fitness and yoga studios, two infinity edge pools, 24-hour butler services, library and resort boutique|
|Land area||53,576 sq m|
|Title||50-year leasehold interest commencing from 15 June 2006|
|Vendor||Xanadu Holdings Pvt Ltd|
|Purchase price at 31 December 2013||US$59.6 million|
|Valuation (1) as at 31 December 2017||US$41.0 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Term of Hotel Management Agreement||1 September 2017 to 31 August 2037|
- (1)The property was valued by CBRE Pte. Ltd. using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches.
- (2)AccorHotels is the new resort operator with effect from 1 Sep 2017. Following enhancements in late 2018, it will be repositioned to join the iconic collection of Raffles Hotels and Resorts
- (3)Based on the average exchange rate of US$1.00 = S$1.3816.
Meradhoo Island, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Republic of Maldives
53,576 sq m
Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed by AccorHotels (formerly known as Jumeirah Dhevanafushi) is located at the southern edge of the Maldives archipelago in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, occupying the exclusive Meradhoo Island and its surrounding crystal clear lagoon. The resort is accessible via a 55-minute domestic flight from Malé International Airport to Kaadedhdhoo Airport, followed by a 15-minute speedboat journey.
Opened in November 2011, the 37-villa Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed by AccorHotels features 16 over-water villas and 21 beachfront villas, each with their own private pool. The resort competes at the top end of the Maldives luxury market and the extremely spacious villas are among the largest in the destination. The offering is that of an all-suite resort comprising of one and two-bedroom villas ranging from approximately 200 to 340 sq m. The luxurious beachfront villas occupy the main island of Meradhoo; with the over-water villas located some 800 metres away. The over-water villas boast high 6.3-metre ceilings and full length floor-to-ceiling windows that provide panoramic views of the Indian Ocean from the bedroom, bathroom and living room.
Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed by AccorHotels offers a wide range of dining, leisure and spa options within the property including four food and beverage outlets, a spa, an over-water gym, a yoga platform, two infinity edge pools, a PADI 5 Star dive and water sports centre, a library and a resort boutique.
Following enhancements in late 2018, the resort will be repositioned to join the iconic collection of Raffles Hotels and Resorts.
Notable accolades include:
- Luxury Hideaway Spa (Indian Ocean) Continent Winner 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (2012 2016)
- Maldives' Leading Luxury Resort Winner 2014 World Travel Awards
- Condé Nast Johansens Spa Awards Best for Couples Runner Up 2015
- Luxury Island Spa of The Year Maldives Winner 2015 Luxury Travel Guide
- Indian Oceans Best Hotel Spa Winner 2015 World Spa Awards
- Maldives Best Hotel Spa Winner 2015 World Spa Awards
- Maldives' Leading Luxury Hotel Villa (Ocean Sanctuary Sunset) Winner 2014 & 2015 World Trade Awards
To make an online reservation, please click