Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||198|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Two outlets comprising Bull & Bass Restaurant, and the Lounge Bar|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||501 sq m of event space comprising five function rooms and atrium public space|
|Other facilities||Executive Lounge, LivingWell Fitness Gym, and the Bar Oh Ltd concession – a private members jazz event club & bar|
|Land area||~3,600.0 sq m|
|Title||125-year leasehold interest commencing from 25 December 1990 (1)|
|Purchase price at 1 October 2015||£61.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2021||£59.4 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Operator||Hilton UK Manage Limited, an affiliate of Hilton Worldwide Inc.|
|Term of hotel management agreement||1 October 2015 to 31 December 2027|
- (1)The lease term may be extended for a further term of 50 years pursuant to lessee's (CDLHT) option to renew under the lease granted by the head lessor (Cambridge City Council).
- (2)The purchase price of £61.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital.
- (3)The property was valued by CBRE Hotels Limited using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (4)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.8465.
20 Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3DT
~3,600 sq m
Hilton Cambridge City Centre is an upper upscale hotel with 198 rooms and suites, and arguably the best located and largest premium hotel in Cambridge City Centre. It boasts a prime location in the heart of the city, being 1.6 km from Cambridge railway station and is situated beside the main shopping and historic attractions. It is also within the vicinity of popular tourist destinations such as King's College, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge University Botanic Gardens, and the River Cam. The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, the city's largest shopping mall, is also adjacent to the property.
The hotel's extensive suite of facilities includes: two food & beverage outlets, the 24-hour LivingWell Fitness Gym, an exclusive Hilton Honors Executive Lounge, secure undercover car parking, and events' space for up to 220 persons theatre-style. The event space was refurbished in 2021 and is equipped with the latest integrated audiovisual technology allowing for hybrid meetings and advanced presentations.
The Bull & Bass Restaurant serves à la carte seasonal dishes paired with exquisite wines. The other facilities include the Lounge Bar which was re-modelled in 2019 and a private jazz club concession.
Notable accolades include:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 – 2021
- TripAdvisor GreenLeaders GreenPartner 2019 – 2021
- Accreditation by the Meeting Industry Association 2017 – 2019
- Gold Accreditation for Overall Customer Experience in Cambridge BID Awards 2019
- Gold Accreditation for Bull & Bass Restaurant in Cambridge BID Awards 2018
- Booking.com Gold Certificate of Excellence 2017 – 2019
- Hotels.comTM Certificate of Excellence 2017 – 2019
- HolidayCheck Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Great Places to Work UK | 2020 (3rd place) | 2021 (1st place)
To make an online reservation, please click