- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||656|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Four outlets comprising Hua Ting Restaurant, The Orchard Cafe, Bar Intermezzo and Poolside Snack Bar|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||A 1,245 sq m pillar-free Orchard Grand Ballroom
and 343 sq m of pre-function space with a
maximum capacity of 1,500 guests theatre-style,
and convertible into three separate smaller
A Conference Centre with five multi-function rooms equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
|Car park facilities||452 car park lots.
The car park facilities are shared with Claymore Connect
|Land area||8,588.0 sq m (including Claymore Connect)|
|Gross floor area||49,940.9 sq m (including Claymore Connect)|
|Title||75-year leasehold interest commencing from 19 July 2006|
|Purchase price at 19 July 2006||S$330.1 million|
|Valuation (1) as at 31 December 2021||S$443.0 million|
Master Lease Details [ – ]
|Master lessee||City Hotels Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of M&C|
|Term of lease||20 years from 19 July 2006 with an option to renew for another 20 years|
|Minimum rental income||S$10.3 million comprising a fixed rent of S$5.9 million and a service charge of S$4.4 million per annum|
- (1)The property was valued by CBRE Pte. Ltd. using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches.
442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
8,588 sq m
Situated on Singapore's renowned Orchard Road and in proximity to the Orchard MRT Station and the UNESCO-listed Botanic Gardens, Orchard Hotel offers 656 guest rooms and suites in twin wings, Orchard Wing (325-room) and Claymore Wing (331-room).
Enlivened and refurbished to epitomise warm Asian hospitality, Orchard Wing features Grand Deluxe Rooms ideal for business and leisure travellers alike; distinctive Signature Rooms and Suites designed by world-renowned designer, Pierre Yves Rochon. The hotel's contemporary collection of Premier, Premier Club Rooms and Premier Suites at the Claymore Wing are fully equipped with modern amenities and conveniences.
The hotel features a host of refreshed dining and events offerings, including a refurbished Grand Ballroom that seats up to 1,500 people theatre-style, one of Singapore's largest column-free dining halls, and comes equipped with two floor-to-ceiling LED walls. Experience a diverse array of signature cuisines at the hotel's award-winning dining outlets, including Hua Ting Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy local heritage-inspired highlights at The Orchard Cafe or a line-up of contemporary cocktails at Bar Intermezzo, both of which were renovated in 2018.
Other facilities include a 25m outdoor pool, fitness studio and adjoining the hotel is a destination mall - Claymore Connect, catering to the discerning urban family with choice selections of lifestyle services and gastronomic treats.
Notable accolades include:
- BCA Green Mark Gold Plus
- TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award (2021)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Hall of Fame Excellence Award (2016 – 2021)
- SG Clean Quality Mark | Orchard Hotel Singapore | Hua Ting Restaurant | The Orchard Cafe (2020 – 2022)
- The Michelin Guide Singapore (The Michelin Plate) (2019 – 2022) – Hua Ting Restaurant
- World Gourmet Summit (WGS) Awards Hall of Fame: Hua Ting Restaurant
- Singapore Tatler Singapore's Best Restaurants | Hua Ting Restaurant (2017 – 2021) | The Orchard Cafe (2020 – 2021)
- Wine & Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants (One Star) | Hua Ting Restaurant (2019 – 2021)
- Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards 2020 | Hua Ting Restaurant (Best Chinese Cuisine, Global; Best Asian Cuisine, Singapore)
- Hotel Security Excellence Award (2017 – 2019)
- SHA Excellent Service Award (2018 – 2020)
To make an online reservation, please click